England v Belgium

i may put a 5er on england winning the euros if i find good odds.. i really feel it could happen.

we are not conceding goals, we are nicking games 1-0 (albeit against 2 weak teams), and the whole injury crisis is similar to the chelsea suspension crisis.. and i think its written in the stars

mansour's tow ropes said:
i may put a 5er on england winning the euros if i find good odds.. i really feel it could happen.

we are not conceding goals, we are nicking games 1-0 (albeit against 2 weak teams), and the whole injury crisis is similar to the chelsea suspension crisis.. and i think its written in the stars

We will come a cropper against decent teams. Greece did it in 2004 but that was a one off.

mansour's tow ropes said:

You can get around 16/1 I think i saw somewhere. Mind you, we aren't good enough to win it.

2 games 2 wins you can't ask for more than that.England look weak on the right,you need to hope Cahill stays fit and Terry gets injured.Cole is still 1 of the best in the game and Hart could be the key to it all.Get something from the first 2 games and if Rooney is your playmaker you never know as far as I can remember he owes a performance in a big tounament.

thought we played quite well for a warm up game, defended well, confined belgium to long distant shots and countered quickly to score our goal. Reminds me of how chelsea won the champions league.

got my big england flag ready for my window, COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.