England v Belgium

bluebannana said:
thought we played quite well for a warm up game, defended well, confined belgium to long distant shots and countered quickly to score our goal. Reminds me of how chelsea won the champions league.

got my big england flag ready for my window, COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

If we get out of the group stages well probably end up facing either Spain or Italy then either Germany or possibly Holland. We're in for one hell of a tough time and i honestly don't give think we have much of a chance.

Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Cahill possible broken jaw
Constant worries about Parker
Gerrard not match fit

Great squad you picked there, Roy.

quiet_riot said:
Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Gerrard not match fit

The glaring error is Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can think of 3-4 wingers who should be in front of him.

Marvin said:
quiet_riot said:
Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Gerrard not match fit

The glaring error is Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can think of 3-4 wingers who should be in front of him.

B-but Roy said he played really well for Arsenal against Ambrosini and Pirlo...neither of whom played that night against Milan.

Don't get me wrong, I like Chamberlain, but he does strike me as a player who needs a bit more experience before going on a high pressure tornament like the euros.

quiet_riot said:
Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Gerrard not match fit

FA picked it for shirt sales and Roy is just a yes man.

Challenger1978 said:
bluebannana said:
thought we played quite well for a warm up game, defended well, confined belgium to long distant shots and countered quickly to score our goal. Reminds me of how chelsea won the champions league.

got my big england flag ready for my window, COME ON ENGLAND !!!!!!!

If we get out of the group stages well probably end up facing either Spain or Italy then either Germany or possibly Holland. We're in for one hell of a tough time and i honestly don't give think we have much of a chance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Italy HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:17 am --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Gerrard not match fit

He picked a poor squad anyway but even he cant tell the future or that some little shit bag would shove cahill in the back to collide with the goalkeeper in a friendly

Italy have issues at the back. England don't attack. Italy will win.

Shit happens in friendlies. Win some, lose some. Gerrard was lucky to not get sent off v Norway. Cahill fractures his jaw. C'est la vie!

mat said:
quiet_riot said:
Welbeck on antibiotics
Terry hamstring issue
Gerrard not match fit

FA picked it for shirt sales and Roy is just a yes man.

Not sure about the shirt sales but he's definately a yes man. I actually wanted Roy to get the job, but he's obviously taken the job after being told that he will pick the team that he's told to pick. And for that reason I have lost all respect for the guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.