England v Belgium

bobmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
I think there might be a few goals in this game, if we don't win however then I am expecting a worrying Euros!

is it awful of me to want belgium to hammer us

I have that feeling sometimes with England. The media hype us up so much that we need a kick up the rear end and a wake up call!

Cant wait to see the Ox today - love watching him play.

Chris in London said:
Yogsan said:
Gillet is weakest link. He is not even a real RB. Think i'll give the edge to England on this one. 3-1

Joking aren't you? Gillet's the best a man can get

Get your coat<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:43 pm --<br /><br />that sad utd DHL advert

ERGH

Sorry to say, but I think we'll get hammered today.

I think it will be 4-1 Belgians in the end. I just do not have confidence in Gerrard, Milner, and Parker being able to boss the midfield.

mac said:
adrianr said:
Shame no Lescott. Would have been fun watching him and Kompany marking each other at set peices.
He's been part of the best defense for 2 years.he should be starting.

I don't mind either way about him starting in the friendlies, but you know full well the Terry/Cahill partnership will be first choice for Woy despite neither being as good as our Joleon.

adrianr said:
mac said:
adrianr said:
Shame no Lescott. Would have been fun watching him and Kompany marking each other at set peices.
He's been part of the best defense for 2 years.he should be starting.

I don't mind either way about him starting in the friendlies, but you know full well the Terry/Cahill partnership will be first choice for Woy despite neither being as good as our Joleon.

It infuriates me from a pure footballing perspective but from a City perspective, I'd be fine with him riding the bench, personally.

Kompany won't play... comfirmed by Belgium

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/Belgianfootball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/Belgianfootball</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.