England v Bosnia & Herzegovina | Mon 3rd June, 19:45 | Friendly

Yawn, another tired cliche, it’s funny though when we lose it’s all because of Southgate

In fairness in spite of kinda means that really. Unless you are saying really poor managers actually win games by being poor.

I think good players can win when hampered by a shite coach and they can certainly lose because of one

I don't think teams win because of one though, that would be odd.

In fairness in spite of kinda means that really. Unless you are saying really poor managers actually win games by being poor.

I think good players can win when hampered by a shite coach and they can certainly lose because of one

I don't think teams win because of one though, that would be odd.

We won ‘in spite’ off (whoever the manager is) means they can never really shake that off can they ?

It just means I hate the manager , I think he’s shit so the only reason we win is because of the players doing there own thing.

Leaving out the best player in Europe and not recognising Gordon as being a show pony?

I assume you're talking about Bellingham?

You really think he's the best in Europe? I could pick plenty better than him, including Phil Foden.

He's good but anyone who thinks he's the best around are listening to the media hype too much.

With you on the Watkins call.
Toney always has a certain inevitability about him. Chances will be made and often finished.
Plus another excellent pen taker. I mean, how many times...?
yes we saw in the Brazil & Belgium friendlies, Toney is a much better fit. He can bring others in to the game and makes the team better. Watkins is lost and doesnt offer anything which is surprising after the season he's had.

I assume you're talking about Bellingham?

You really think he's the best in Europe? I could pick plenty better than him, including Phil Foden.

He's good but anyone who thinks he's the best around are listening to the media hype too much.

every top manager in the world including Pep, pundits and former players acknowledges how good he is. regardless of the media hype.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.