England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

Really couldn’t care less if England win/lose a friendly - leave that to those that want there country to lose so they can vent and show they’re the most outraged
The thing is our national team is being run by wankers and always has been. One tournament victory since the end of WW2 is embarrassing. Southgate is a wet blanket and should have been dumped after two tournaments without winning, it’s what other top nations do.

Never change England. Never change.

Underwhelming performance against a very average Brazil team. If Bellingham is the answer, I don't want to hear the question. He's a poser.
That's probably why he didn't come to City. Nor saying he is a bad player but it's more about him than the team. As someone said earlier he has the same attitude as Fernandes, if something goes wrong it's never his fault just the ones around him who aren't on the same wavelength.

8 long years and still hasn’t got a clue, I will drive this useless fucker to the rags. Not winning anything with him in charge.
I hate to say it but surely even one of their dimwits will say "hang on why GS?" and the whole thing will fall through?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.