England v Croatia | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Prefer Pizza Hut myself.

Kane was shit. I am allowed to judge his performance today. He was comfortably the worst player on the pitch.

If he doesn’t improve soon then Calvert-Lewin should get in.

Harsh mate. At the end of the day you see a player and rate him as a footballer, anything else is knee jerk.

I think it'd be woeful if Raheem left us, great player and very intelligent. Yes his finishing for us has been bad this season but he's showed what he can do. Imagine if he had a Kane up top next season he'd be loving the league again. He's a big player for us and hopefully off the back of a great Euros he'll be fresh for next season. Side note that interviewer was a cow.

Fast player runs into huge open space and scores from ball hitting foot. Lovely indeed. Made up for the lad though.
Haha, he did have to make the run and finish it mate - though that last part should be the easy bit for a pro 8n that situation.

Lol, I can actually see Mings as a mortgage advisor. Or estate agent.

Well I did and another poster quoted you saying the same. So you’re chatting shit again but you’re evidently developing form for that
Another poster never quoted me saying Raz "How did you miss that". The whole point of me pulling you up was the ridiculous post you made which it seems was confirmed with the amount of likes it achieved.

Nope, it’s literally what he said. “There’s been a lot of reasons why I haven’t been scoring for my club. It’s been a long season with them and I couldn’t wait to get away and be here.”
They are facts, doesn’t mean he’s unhappy. Just it’s been a long season without a break. This will feel like a break from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.