England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rico Lewis MotM for me. Low key but was everywhere in spaces, closing down, plugging gaps, making himself available, moving the ball quickly. Defending the left being available hugging the touchline, also defending at RB yet popping up attacking on the right as well as left, moving through the channels until alongside Kane in the D, he even missed a decent chance to score.

The embodiment of Peps philosophy. I'd love to see his heat map for the Finland game. Lesser England players are about themselves looking good on the ball to the detriment of the team because they have neither the vision nor inclination of Rico. City have a gem and only 19.
One pass in front of everyone except Jack none of them could read what our two were trying to do

Before Kane came along Tottenham were always getting to CL finals and finishing 2nd in the league. England were always getting to European Championships finals, it happened everytime! The fact both his club and country experienced golden periods, by their standards, when they had the greatest goal scorer in their repsepctive histories, has nothing to do with it. Kane and his silly goals were holding them back, because he's a loser.
Much like Haaland without whom City would be a decent side.

Before Kane came along Tottenham were always getting to CL finals and finishing 2nd in the league. England were always getting to European Championships finals, it happened everytime! The fact both his club and country experienced golden periods, by their standards, when they had the greatest goal scorer in their repsepctive histories, has nothing to do with it. Kane and his silly goals were holding them back, because he's a loser.
Got to one CL final and finished second in PL once both teams Harry Kane was a regular starter and England have been to two Euros finals both featured Kane

Rico Lewis MotM for me. Low key but was everywhere in spaces, closing down, plugging gaps, making himself available, moving the ball quickly. Defending the left being available hugging the touchline, also defending at RB yet popping up attacking on the right as well as left, moving through the channels until alongside Kane in the D, he even missed a decent chance to score.

The embodiment of Peps philosophy. I'd love to see his heat map for the Finland game. Lesser England players are about themselves looking good on the ball to the detriment of the team because they have neither the vision nor inclination of Rico. City have a gem and only 19.
So consistently very good he's taken for granted....and he's only 19 !!

Just having a scan on Twitter and the scouse fans are banging on about Trent like he's the best ball player who's ever lived after playing against a poor Ireland and Finland. They've totally forgot what he's like when up against a good winger. Wait till they play us. Insufferable wankers.

Yup. He’s beaten two very poor opponents. We need to see England on the front foot at a decent tempo against Spain or similar.

I don't expect the end result (ie. World Cup outcome) will change from what Southgate managed. We'll always have to rely on winning a penalty shootout, or getting decisions going in our favour at some point - and that determines whether the manager is a success or a failure.

So I expect a narrow failure at best. But there's ways to do it - these 2 matches bode well, in that maybe we'll try and beat teams rather than try not to lose to them. If we're going to fail, let's do it with style and ability!

The idiot helped create both our goals tonight and he would have had a lot more assists had we finished the chances he put on a plate.
You've always struck me as a chap who is just relieved for England to qualify for a competition, rather than aiming to ever win it.
It's difficult to converse with you when you view any effort good enough, even when it's mediocre.
Stoke-on was sauntering around the pitch for both those games looking like he was the Tom Brady of the team. Yesterday, when you analyse the effect he had, it was littered with errors.
A better team would have had him on toast, no doubt about it. The opposition assisted his limited attributes as best they could, but he still lost possession so cheaply on so many occasions.
He is a classic case of his ego writing cheques his talent can't cash.
Obviously, you will have an alternative view with "yeah, but assists", which ca also be seen as a positive, but he will 100% not perform that way against a top side.
Accepting mediocre as the entry level requirement is what has got us zero trophies in a squillion years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.