England v Finland - Tue 10th Sept, 19:45 | UEFA Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate said after the final they”had trouble” getting Kane fit. He started 7 games in the tournament. It was definitely Gareth’s error picking someone not fit so many times, maybe moreso than Kane saying he was ready to play (all players would do that).

Come next tournament he will be 33 and at the end of his career. Need to be thinking now about his successor

Very tough to drop even a half fit Kane, for Spurs i remember seeing him plod around clearly unfit many times but still bang a brace or hat trick out of nowhere.

The idiot helped create both our goals tonight and he would have had a lot more assists had we finished the chances he put on a plate.
Yeh I don't like him one bit as a person but he was superb tonight, as were nearly all the team. Great shape and energy to the team. Loved the system, and loved the subtle tactics he used throughout the game. Rico on the left and Arnold on the right for me all day long - especially against the weaker teams. Gomez a real class pick by the management. The hand break is deffo off for now. Hope Carsley is given the time to flourish. Just hope Bellingham coming back in doesn't disrupt it. I think the haters are just auto tuned in to the crap football/tactics that has been dealt up over recent years. Tonight was 'entertaining' at last. I'd rather go out in the semi's/quater's playing like that, than scraping through to finals with easy routs and then predictably loosing against any decent team.

Sparky - you know I love you but the problem with you and England and in particular Southgate, is you won’t even consider a negative point. Yes we got far in tournaments. Did you ever feel like we’d win one though apart from about 5-10 minutes against Italy?

Yes, a final is a final and anything can happen. had we won that penalty shoot out against Italy would anyone had moaned about the performance (maybe a few on here) rest of us would have been to busy celebrating, we did drop back and sit deep but that is the nature of football more than the tactics of the manager imo, players got nervy and didn't want to make mistakes, Italy had to go for it. was disappointing and maybe would have been different under a different Manager, but very few have taken us that far and i was proud of em.

Southgate said after the final they”had trouble” getting Kane fit. He started 7 games in the tournament. It was definitely Gareth’s error picking someone not fit so many times, maybe moreso than Kane saying he was ready to play (all players would do that).

Come next tournament he will be 33 and at the end of his career.
Kane has already primed the UK media that he aims to stink stick around and prolong his International career like 39 year old Rolando.

4lwGnSf.gif

I’ve not replied to that person, so that threat on a forum isn’t really needed.
Yes, it is. You did reply to him earlier on. and there were several exchanges. We had three reports from 3 different posters, pointing out that you er both breaking the rules of the forum, namely.....

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

If you don't like that, feel free to contact the admin.

Yes, it is. You did reply to him earlier on. and there were several exchanges. We had three reports from 3 different posters, pointing out that you er both breaking the rules of the forum, namely.....

"Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function."

If you don't like that, feel free to contact the admin.
Jesus Christ. Is that where we are now? Reports ? Ok.

Yeh I don't like him one bit as a person but he was superb tonight, as were nearly all the team. Great shape and energy to the team. Loved the system, and loved the subtle tactics he used throughout the game. Rico on the left and Arnold on the right for me all day long - especially against the weaker teams. Gomez a real class pick by the management. The hand break is deffo off for now. Hope Carsley is given the time to flourish. Just hope Bellingham coming back in doesn't disrupt it. I think the haters are just auto tuned in to the crap football/tactics that has been dealt up over recent years. Tonight was 'entertaining' at last. I'd rather go out in the semi's/quater's playing like that, than scraping through to finals with easy routs and then predictably loosing against any decent team.
Agreed with all of that.

They also have Foden, Palmer and Watkins, among others, to come back in.

The future looks bright for England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.