England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
City first at all times but sad England have gone out. Yes you could say we have lost to the first decent team we’ve met but a bit of luck would be nice.

My only “gripe” is Talksport ( as it’s not City related i am listening to it ) are describing Bellinghams performance tonight as world Class. Really??

But then again one of those raving about him Is some bloke called Stuart Pearce. Hope he never ever gets to manage City

Non of the players were world class tonight from both teams.

City first at all times but sad England have gone out. Yes you could say we have lost to the first decent team we’ve met but a bit of luck would be nice.

My only “gripe” is Talksport ( as it’s not City related i am listening to it ) are describing Bellinghams performance tonight as world Class. Really??

But then again one of those raving about him Is some bloke called Stuart Pearce. Hope he never ever gets to manage City
Bellingham went missing for lots of the game, whinges like fuck though

Not sure mate….maybe Enrique? Or potter if he gets the bullet from Chelsea before the end of the season.

Agree though there’s no real obvious choice ready to step into it if Southgate goes. To be honest though if he doesnt walk I think the FA will give him the next euros as a last throw of the dice, he’s probably got enough credit in the bank with them still, just.

Just

Football isn’t armed conflict.

It’s a game.

Relax. Have a wank or something.
You're the one who needs to relax, you keep trying to play some kind of weird reverse psychology here and it's as bad as Arsene Wenger's attempt at mind games. There's absolutely no one here who thinks of the Argies as the "trampled upon, anti-racist, under dogs". I repeat, No one here believes that shit. You have a better chance of selling a used condom than this shit you've been trying to peddle here.

Iran, Wales, USA and Senegal have fuck all World Cup pedigree, we haven’t beaten anyone of note. We’ve done ok but hardly great, a bit like the tournament as a whole.

Its been a great world cup, enjoyed it more than i thought , even tho England are out looking forward to both semis and the Final . Then i can start thinking about beating Liverpool in the cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.