England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made me laugh anyway
4e7a4b79c5a0e527706f12598a8f8cea.jpg

Shhh you will upset BlueHammer...
We beat Germany when they were the shittest they have been for decades. Anyhow we beat poor teams and got beat by the first half decent side we played. This is not a shock or a new thing. It literally happens everytime except the ones when shit teams like Iceland did us.

feels like we don't have many English supporting blues on here...

We controlled them for large parts of the game, can't fault their performance should have won, maybe took a chance outside of the pens to show our threat but unfortunately at this level against the top ranking team in the world they will have chances and took their. walker was amazing no talk of Mbappe really thought the night kept him relatively quiet. Saka and foden looked class no idea why Southgate took him off for sterling who was clearly a step down. sort of agree with aluko, taking two pens in a high pressured game is a tough feat, seen it so many times, messes missed a sitter against Saudi Arabia so against France there's always a chance a player fluffs another option to keep loris on his toes could have been an option. anyway gutted but for once looked very much in the game against the best team in the world?
had a few bevs so apologies on the gramma lolz

I've not minded the reffing this tournament and I think VAR has hardly been involved and it's not doing the usual premier league forensic shit.

Today though, that ref was really dodgy, I don't know if he was thick, blind or corrupt. Such strange behaviour and decisions. You could tell he didn't want to give that penalty even on the replay.

Another tournament and its talk of a penalty miss again. As I said yesterday I much rather go out with a blaster than missing with one of them Japanese type penalties.

I said the same. Other teams like Portugal were all over their opponents and nearly nicked it through Pepe. We created fuck all, probably because Waste Coat had fucked it up with the subs
Yeah it just seemed like a regular PL game. And why on earth he bought on Grealish then is anyones guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.