England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it was City that got knocked out of the FA Cup /League Cup /Champions league I would be gutted and not watched the news or read a paper for a couple of weeks, but really couldn't give a fuck about tonight it's like Groundhog day

Last edited:
Grealish should have come on the minute we tied it up. Nobody holds the ball up better than Jack. He’s a slender Sammy nasri.
I thought the subs were really poor…Raz and Mount. I guess GS wanted to make sure he was equitable……

I would have kept Saka on as he was drawing fouls, and brought Jack on earlier…maybe at 1-1 as he can slow the pace a bit and win some free kicks…

No. I mean the English media that has spent a decade writing openly Islamaphobic lies about Qatar, the Middle East, and its ability to host the pinnacle of the white mans game (in their eyes).
All whilst totally failing to mention the treatment of Homosexuals when England hosted the tournament. Prison or castration. That was the choice for a man who lived a man in England. In 1966. Never mentioned once.
The English media that has completely lied about our owner because he is the wrong colour for their white mans game.

That english media.

Vamos Argentina.
That's some interesting viewpoints. If were talking history shall we let slip the fact Argentina were openly harbouring nazi war criminals. And refused to extradite them to Europe to face justice

Well the Boys in white didn’t give in they fought to the end. However it wasn’t to be tonight. I could state my reasons why and how I would have approached it in a different way but it won’t change the result so I won’t. :-)

One thing I am very concerned about though is John Boy. Is he going to be ok? Kyle Walker proved himself once again and was my MOTM. Our (City) boys did well and although I am gutted we didn’t get through I am also relieved that some more of our boys are coming home.
Yes City are my team but that doesn’t mean I can’t also support England.

Onwards and upwards with the Boys in Blue now and let’s win all the trophies available.
At least John walked off the pitch. Looked like he rolled his ankle. Thought he had a great World Cup. I agree with you that Kyle was magnificent and if Mbappe is the worlds greatest wide forward then Kyle must be the worlds best right back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.