England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today though, that ref was really dodgy, I don't know if he was thick, blind or corrupt. Such strange behaviour and decisions. You could tell he didn't want to give that penalty even on the replay.
I thought that was one of the quickest referrals and turnarounds in terms of VAR. He corrected his mistake quite quickly.

You're the one who needs to relax, you keep trying to play some kind of weird reverse psychology here and it's as bad as Arsene Wenger's attempt at mind games. There's absolutely no one here who thinks of the Argies as the "trampled upon, anti-racist, under dogs". I repeat, No one here believes that shit. You have a better chance of selling a used condom than this shit you've been trying to peddle here.
Comprehension not your strong point is it?

Impressed with Griezmann, best player on the park

He was Southgate gave him free reign to do what the fuck he wanted like most of the France side! When we had the ball in dangerous positions France was in our face tight when France had the ball in dangerous area we stood of them to far! It’s bad management to not tell players to get tighter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.