England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rice, Bellingham and Henderson are just too similar and there is simply not enough guile in central midfield. It stems, I think, from a more conservative mindset, nevertheless, we were good enough to win that game.

Would suit Joe Royles Dogs of war Everton

Means nothing i know but im quite proud of the fact that my Wales have gone as far in a major tournament (not held in England) as England ever have.
Crumbs of comfort i know but still

Rice, Bellingham and Henderson are just too similar and there is simply not enough guile in central midfield. It stems, I think, from a more conservative mindset, nevertheless, we were good enough to win that game.

I thought Rice was brilliant last night. Finally showing for the ball and looking to make things happen. Henderson was flying around the pitch but had a poor game, lacked a bit of balance at times with him being so far up the pitch. You wonder if Phillips could have made a difference in keeping us in the game, being a more traditional DM, but maybe we would have struggled to create then.

We matched them up, we created more chances and were the better team but Kane just couldn't do it from the penalty spot twice in a row. Huge pressure. Your club keeper. Your second pen. To be record scorer. Should someone else habe taken it? He clearly backed himself but you just have to take those chances.

It is another "what if". Argentina and Croatia look shite. Morocco in the semi finals....England will think about this one, like many, for years. Feel for the lads as they were excellent and you don't often say that when we get knocked out. They deserved to go through and you couldn't have asked for a better semi final.

I thought Rice was brilliant last night. Finally showing for the ball and looking to make things happen. Henderson was flying around the pitch but had a poor game, lacked a bit of balance at times with him being so far up the pitch. You wonder if Phillips could have made a difference in keeping us in the game, being a more traditional DM, but maybe we would have struggled to create then.

We matched them up, we created more chances and were the better team but Kane just couldn't do it from the penalty spot twice in a row. Huge pressure. Your club keeper. Your second pen. To be record scorer. Should someone else habe taken it? He clearly backed himself but you just have to take those chances.

It is another "what if". Argentina and Croatia look shite. Morocco in the semi finals....England will think about this one, like many, for years. Feel for the lads as they were excellent and you don't often say that when we get knocked out. They deserved to go through and you couldn't have asked for a better semi final.
Sounds like a summary of the City CL games when we get knocked out. You need a bit of luck to win a cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.