England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've literally just found out we missed a second penalty!? Fuck knows how I missed that, I was definitely watching at the end and the commentators didnt mention a missed pen, then turned it off as soon as the final whistle went.

Seems Argie, Moroccan and Croatian players all know how to put a spot kick on target in a pressure situation...
...alas someone paid a shedload more in the best league....

How so, we got 2 pens out of nowt, the other in the first half was well out of the box.

I thought we were fucking shit. Scared to take a chance and only did something when going behind.

Saka was fucking awful first half, Foden didn't even see the ball as nothing went his way until he moved inside for the last 5 minutes.

Shithouse football by fucking waistcoat, a truly golden generation wasted yet he's lauded for getting England to stumble to Semi and a Final.

His game plan is that of the Rags and Dipshits, win a free kick or a Penalty to win the game. That will get you so far but you have to allow good players the opportunity to attack from open play, he won't and he can fuck right off to a mid table Championship side where he belongs for me.

Giroud basically touched the ball once in the whole game and won the match.

Mbap did fuck all.

What a load of shite!
We had to play 12 men. The referee was hateful towards England all game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.