England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant blame Southgate for everything, did one England player stand out as better than any of the players at the major nations in this World Cup?
I cant think of one, i think we use the term world class in the UK way too easily

Rashford...and he barely played after scoring two against Wales.

End of the day it looks like FIFA have set the tournament up for Argentina and a Messi swan song .
The FA and England will always let us down , best not to give a fuck !
Hey?

Argentina absolutely deserved to beat Holland

Fucking Henderson spent the whole game passing sideways and being static apart from maniacal chases in the pointless attempt to close down Lloris which probably looked good to the masses of pissed up youngsters chucking beer around in sports bars around the country but the bloke is like playing with 10 men
I never thought I’d find myself defending Jordan Henderson but I thought he was very good last night.

He was constantly dropping into space to give Stones and Maguire an out ball, something they hadn’t had for the first 4 games of the tournament. As soon as he received it he was turning and looking for a pass. His pressing seemed to impact on Rice who was far more mobile than his last few games and we were on top in the midfield.

When he tired we started to drop off and there was nobody on the bench to freshen up that role.

I don’t think any of the England players are to blame for last night, they were for the most part the better side and had the better chances but it was one of those games and that’s how it goes.

A referee that wasn’t out of his depth coaching two European sides would have helped, I absolutely think he negatively impacted the game for England and was far too reliant on VAR to help him out as apposed to making decisions.

I'll tell you what. Raheem Sterling will have racked up some right air miles this week. Might be able to buy himself something nice for Christmas on the flight back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.