England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was just thinking there, if England were to
Win the World Cup, the potential route in the knockout stages could involve beating the current African nations champions, the current world cup holders and the current Copa America holders. Then add a strong looking Portugal into that.

Nobody could say that was an easy route! It also highlights what a difficult task it looks in reality. Obviously there’s no guarantee the expected teams progress but it’s a very possible potential route.
And all without a booking, hmm

It’s a tough game but one we can win. If we do win I don’t think it’s impossible we could win this thing. I’m not a big Southgate fan but he’s stumbled upon his best team (presuming he sticks with them). I was impressed he resisted the calls for Rashford despite him scoring two. In that game if he hadnt been greedy Foden would have had a hat trick and he recognised that with his selection against Senegal.
I’m worried he’d have recalled sterling v Senegal if he’s not have gone home. I hope I’m wrong but I see him reverting to a back 5 with Sterling back in for Phil. If he does we’ll lose. Stays with what beat Senegal and no reason whatsoever we can’t beat France comfortably.

I’m worried he’d have recalled sterling v Senegal if he’s not have gone home. I hope I’m wrong but I see him reverting to a back 5 with Sterling back in for Phil. If he does we’ll lose. Stays with what beat Senegal and no reason whatsoever we can’t beat France comfortably.

Reports are it’s an unchanged side..

Blossoms are putting the match on the big screen pre gig at Apollo tonight.

England dick France, Blossoms do what they’re best at and a few Christmas scooperoonies down my neck.

Come on.
I’ll be there for the second half with little lad. His mums having an op as we speak so can’t make it and wants him to go, visiting until 8 then straight to the Apollo with him to enjoy the night, fingers crossed.

While I’ve got the time.
Best of luck tonight England I hope you win.
Belief and positive tactics needed.
Best wishes to Sir Philip, Kyle, Johnny, Jack and Kalvin.
You can do this !!!

I’ve a strange but strong feeling that Phil Fodens name will be on the lips of the world this evening.
Yeah think the same. I was just saying to my mates last night that I have a feeling it will be Phil people are raving about in a week or so‘s time.

Hope the rumours of unchanged are true. Although the personal could be better, at least with the formation we're having a go. Would rather die trying than play for penalties from the first whistle.

4-2-2-1 with the extra 1 being Bellingham given the freedom of the park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.