England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WARNING: Tongue in cheek time.

If the Telegraph is wrong I'm coming for you @kippaxwarrior!! You do appreciate that I can't get at The Telegraph people and I have to have someone to blame if these three Blues are not there. Plus you must also be aware that if John Boy doesn't start I shall be starting a riot in the streets of Manchester? ;-)
It’s a bit nippy out for rioting.
Make sure you’re well wrapped up.

ezgif-3-9b0365eb34.gif

Roll on 7pm

I have to confess to being slightly apprehensive about the game. If the good England turn up it'll be a victory for us, of that I'm sure. But if the other England walk out tonight we're finished.
And having never been a fan of Southgate's tactical nous I'm sort of expecting the latter. Hope I'm proved wrong and my apprehension is proved unjust, but I've got that dreadful inner feeling that France will prove too much for us.

Was just thinking there, if England were to
Win the World Cup, the potential route in the knockout stages could involve beating the current African nations champions, the current world cup holders and the current Copa America holders. Then add a strong looking Portugal into that.

Nobody could say that was an easy route! It also highlights what a difficult task it looks in reality. Obviously there’s no guarantee the expected teams progress but it’s a very possible potential route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.