England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Italy & Czech Republic

Spoke to them all today and they fancy England for the match. My friend from Brazil was scared for Brazil if they came up against England.

I said at the start of the tournament on the World Cup thread that my friend from Brazil said Brazil have no chance at the World Cup and would go out if they played someone like England or a good European side because they think South American’s can’t compete with top European sides now. Some people lashed back and said that’s ridiculous and Brazil are the best in the world.

The people I’ve spoken to from other countries all seem to rate England much higher than us English do. They think the likes of Kane and Foden and Bellingham are top level players and have a good chance of beating France.

Maybe we are being pessimistic, or maybe they’re overrating us, or maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle
Thanks for that, really interesting to know what others actually think of England's team. Suspect you are right in that the truth falls somewhere in-between as it does with most things in life.

Same team. Cant blame him but i hope we have a way of linking defence and midfield.
if we go long like v senegal, France will lap it up.

Unchanged side

Nice one Gareth. Take the game to them. Show some balls and go out to win. If we lose to a better side then so be it.

Talk about Mbappe all you want, do you think their full backs want Foden and Saka running at them either, with Kane sniffing around the box?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.