England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I don’t think a lot of people would see it as an upset. I think a lot of people see it as a pretty even game.

All my friends from different countries think England will beat France but its hard to have that level of belief when we have seen England in past tournaments.
Really? Out if interest where are they from and what reasons for thinking that do they give?

I don’t rate him either but I think a non-elite manager can win a tournament with an international team. The manager is much less important. He’s got lucky really by stumbling upon his best team and formation and the players can do the rest from here.

I’m quietly confident actually. As long as he doesn’t do anything stupid like picking rashford and sterling.
Agreed… hope to go he goes same as Senegal but I’d put Phillips instead of Henderson.

Well I don’t think a lot of people would see it as an upset. I think a lot of people see it as a pretty even game.

All my friends from different countries think England will beat France but its hard to have that level of belief when we have seen England in past tournaments.

On paper England are the stronger team this year, biut that doesn't count for much at the end of the day.

Really? Out if interest where are they from and what reasons for thinking that do they give?
Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Italy & Czech Republic

Spoke to them all today and they fancy England for the match. My friend from Brazil was scared for Brazil if they came up against England.

I said at the start of the tournament on the World Cup thread that my friend from Brazil said Brazil have no chance at the World Cup and would go out if they played someone like England or a good European side because they think South American’s can’t compete with top European sides now. Some people lashed back and said that’s ridiculous and Brazil are the best in the world.

The people I’ve spoken to from other countries all seem to rate England much higher than us English do. They think the likes of Kane and Foden and Bellingham are top level players and have a good chance of beating France.

Maybe we are being pessimistic, or maybe they’re overrating us, or maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.