England v France - Sat 10th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This world cup has seen upset after upset, why can't we be the ones to continue the trend?

Well I don’t think a lot of people would see it as an upset. I think a lot of people see it as a pretty even game.

All my friends from different countries think England will beat France but its hard to have that level of belief when we have seen England in past tournaments.

From a City perspective a France win would be great. Only Alvarez staying for the last two games meaning the rest of our players get an extra week’s rest
It’s a win win for me for that reason. On balance I want England to win of course but I’d be delighted to get our lads home early and fired up for the rest of the season.

Whoever win this game will win the World Cup , fully expect Waistcoat to revert to type and play ourselves into the game , he has been proved right up to now , but we need to do it against the best teams , shit or bust.
We need to take our chances when they arrive and defend against the whole France team not just their superstar , i dont have any concerns about Walker & Stones but Slabhead and burgerboy on the other side are the weaklink in the team.

Eluko is fucking stupid. how the fuck is she employed as a football ‘expert’?
i know, theres men who are just as bad but at least theyve played at this level.. i dont know, cant we just have non stupid experts Regardless of sex?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.