England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pre match boost for Engerland.

The supporters band have been allowed back on for today's match!
Ffs. Got to listen to that trumpet and bloody drum through the game now. Chelsea Emma breaking the world record for words spoken in 120 mins was bad enough last night

I'm very confident toninght. I actually think we'll get through. It is literally a home game against a very average Germany team. We've seen from France and Portugal that the group of death has taken a lot of legs out of them. Whereas we were able to rest the likes of Foden.

Then in true England style, we'll get knocked out by Sweden in the next round.

Just watching the BBC news, reporter. "What could be one of the greatest days in England's history." Calm the fuck down mate. Didn't say football, just England's history. :) I don't think even Ally McLeod went that far. And he thought we were winning the WC. Think I will go cut the grass, the insanity has begun..

I think they were referring to the fact that it's Jude Bellingham's birthday!

Just watching the BBC news, reporter. "What could be one of the greatest days in England's history." Calm the fuck down mate. Didn't say football, just England's history. :) I don't think even Ally McLeod went that far. And he thought we were winning the WC. Think I will go cut the grass, the insanity has begun..
Fuck being Scottish today. If England wins tonight it'll be unbearable haha.

giphy.gif

Reactions: mat
Except for the freaks of football that were Greece in the Euros and Chelsea’s first champions league, I don’t recall many teams winning tournaments by playing with fear and relying on luck. Very hard to change the mindset and turn it round if you go a goal down. Some of these players are totally wasted on Southgate
I'm part Greek and obviously enjoyed that campaign hugely.

I think people don't appreciate how good that team was. Pre-tournament they weren't mentioned once, but they proved throughout the tournament that they'd organised the best defence in the competition. Brilliant manager and some very talented players who didn't show up on the radar because they weren't in the PL.

Theres nothing wrong with playing a back 3/5 as long as the midfield 2 in front actually have the balls to play, go forward and create and the wing backs play as attackers that defend and not defenders that attack.

Does Southgate have the guts to play creative ball players in that system or will he stick with what he can control. If its a Rice, Phillips, Sterling, Kane, Saka front 5 we’ve got no chance. None of them hold the ball

When do we usually get a decent leak of the line up so I can decide whether to rush home from work or not…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.