England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If people can get over their City based outrage, I think it makes more sense as a team to have Saka instead of Foden.

It's going to be 3412, Kane dropping deep to play the other 2 in behind Germany's high wingbacks.

If Foden was going to start it's a waste of him to just chase down balls over the top and into the channels, he'd be better in the Kane role, but he's the captain and undroppable.

I expect he'll be the first off the bench when Southgate needs either more possession or to change shape.
Shithouse tactic by Southgate. Setup not to lose, zero creativity in the middle of the park. If the Germans score first we're fucked

Foden on yellow, so probably he keeps him for the final...asshole! Fucking hell, no Mount, no Grealish, no Foden. I hope we win, but this might end up worse than Scotland game with Germans playing 3-5-2 I don't see how we prevail in MF.

Plenty of English fans at home
Plenty of attacking talent to use
Germany are average at best right now

Southgate decides to go defensive! Lol

Germany will be boosted by that team / formation in my opinion

You’re quoting a news reporter who you believe is caught up in the hype because he didn’t say the word “football” when he said it could be one of England’s greatest nights.

I heard one on ITV last night say “England manager Gareth Southgate”.

Because I’m not a plum though, I assume he means the manager of the football team not the entire country.

You said the other day that we’ve been shit since 1990. We’ve played in 13 tournaments and lost 13 matches. Par for the course given that we haven’t won any tournaments.

If you were offered 50% of England’s tournament results since 1990 for Scotland, you’d wank so much that you’d be sprinkling pure salt by the end of it.

You can’t have it both ways. You say England have underachieved given the players we’ve had which suggests we should have done better.

Then you say we all get carried away and think we’re better than we are. Which is it?

You’re a typical jock who would prefer an England loss to a Scotland win. Bitter as fuck and it’s lovely to see.
England should be competing to win every tournament. And that's from a Scot. If you met any of my pals they would tell you I have always wanted England to do well in tournaments. Much to some of their dismay, buy I never gave a fuck. I was born there, I always liked it and the people I have met over the years. I just say it as I see it. You mentioned your record and it is impressive, but you're fucking England, you have a lot of excellent players, you should do better. Maybe some would be happy with how you got on in the past, I wouldn't. Today, I have already said, Southgate picks a team to take them on you win. How is that against England? Putting in the caveat that if he shites it you lose, is just my view. Nothing more. If I were English I would want you to take the cunts on, fight like fuck, harness your more gifted players and all turn up. The worry isn't have England the players to do it. It's whether he picks them. And that's not my fault. Most lads on here are concerned he goes safe. I agree that is your biggest issue. Take them on, with the players who can take them on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.