England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does it? Why?

433 always gets fucked by 343, we've seen that 20 times under Pep in the last 3 years.

Who played better against Germany, was it Portugal with their 1 DM, 4 at the back and surplus of attacking talent, or was it Hungary who matched Germany's 3 at the back?
The best form of defence is attack,play to our strengths and let a mediocre German outfit worry about us.

I want the best players on the pitch,i want to be entertained,that set up does not do that.

If people can get over their City based outrage, I think it makes more sense as a team to have Saka instead of Foden.

It's going to be 3412, Kane dropping deep to play the other 2 in behind Germany's high wingbacks.

If Foden was going to start it's a waste of him to just chase down balls over the top and into the channels, he'd be better in the Kane role, but he's the captain and undroppable.

I expect he'll be the first off the bench when Southgate needs either more possession or to change shape.
Problem i have with it (other than the obvious Saka for Foden) is that we play 2 DM's who have zero ability to get forward and link to the attack. Rice is so deep that he sits on top of the back 5 and then Phillips has no support to get to the attack. that will leave the forward 3 so isolated and then everyone will blame Sterling, Saka and Kane when we create nothing.

Actually think England can shithouse a win since this Germany side aren’t anything special (famous last words).

Says it all about Southgate’s mindset and style though that we have Foden, Mount, Grealish & Sancho and he hasn’t started any of them for the biggest game.

What’s the point in having the talent if you just want to scrape by like a relegation side trying to get through against a CL side away.

At least play fullbacks that actually have ecperience playing in a back 5(Chelsea). This is going to be a disjointed mess.

No link between mid and front 3 with 2 players that only pass sideways. Kane the worst player at the tournament starting. Saka a non goal threat.
All down to Raz to get us through again.

Problem i have with it (other than the obvious Saka for Foden) is that we play 2 DM's who have zero ability to get forward and link to the attack. Rice is so deep that he sits on top of the back 5 and then Phillips has no support to get to the attack. that will leave the forward 3 so isolated and then everyone will blame Sterling, Saka and Kane when we create nothing.
This. It's nauseating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.