England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We’re basically hoping that Sterling and Saka can run the channels and create something from a Kane flick on, whilst relying on no fuck ups at the back. Going to be a long 90 mins.

Surprised Werner is starting for Germany, if England sit back as we expect, then there is likely no space for him, and Walker will neutralize him.

Someone more technical like Gnabry might be better, although perhaps the speed of Werner is preferred because neither Muller or Havertz are quick.

The best form of defence is attack,play to our strengths and let a mediocre German outfit worry about us.

I want the best players on the pitch,i want to be entertained,that set up does not do that.

If the best tactical conversation you can have is quoting 60 year old idioms I can only imagine you hit the beer 4 hours ago.

There's a pretty simple choice here. Play a formation you've already worked on for years, the players know and the Germans have had bad results against every time they've played it.

Or play 433 all out attack like Portugal and get ratfucked.

If Southgate loses this I can see him walk. Nobody gets his selection or reason for change in system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.