England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we don’t get carried away then given that we should compete to win every tournament?

Glad we’re clear and you’ll stop with that particular line from now on.
Getting carried away is a part of football at times. Not all the time. You need to step up. I have seen the team and I can't believe he looks to be playing it safe. Now, they might do the business, but, is it the way you want to set up? And if it's not, why not?

Formation would be a lot better if someone in the mid can hold and progress the ball well...This seems like win the ball in mid and play on transition

If the best tactical conversation you can have is quoting 60 year old idioms I can only imagine you hit the beer 4 hours ago.

There's a pretty simple choice here. Play a formation you've already worked on for years, the players know and the Germans have had bad results against every time they've played it.

Or play 433 all out attack like Portugal and get ratfucked.
Portugal are shite,they have no cohesion whatsoever,nothing more than a team of talented individuals.....so i have no idea why you are constantly quoting them as a relevance.

Grealish and Foden are mindblowing talents that can change a game in an instant and cause constant problems,they also entertain.....yet both are on the bench - not for me,you stick to siding with the coward.

And if he's going with this 3 upfront counter attack why play a striker who has looked completely lost? Why not commit to it properly and get Rashford in there too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.