England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a terribly dull and uninspired lineup that is. Germany have been ordinary at best and look very beatable, the players have spent the last week saying they don't fear the Germans, none of them played in previous games against them there's no reason to have this feeling of revenge for a game most players weren't even born and then you've got a manager who was involved in that game completely contradicting it all, shitting his pants and putting that lineup out.

I've no issue with saka playing, deserves his place. I don't agree with going with a Back 5 at all, it screams inferiority complex, you want to impose your game onto your opponents not switch your game to match up when they're better at it. But accepting the back 5, when you've got a back 5 you don't need two fucking cloggers in midfield too, one of them could have been foden, mount, Grealish or Bellingham, the Germans have kroos and goretzka in comparison.

I almost want us to go out now seeing that lineup. Look at the two games yesterday, do we think we're going to get something as entertaining tonight tonight.

To be honest I wish walker, raz & stones was on the bench too. Rest the blue boys for all I care

Pure genius from Southgate, to a team that has scored the sum of 2 goals in 3 games he adds more defensive players and retains a striker that hasn't looked like scoring in 270 minutes of playing time. No wonder England have been practicing pens, he is playing for not losing in 120 minutes and lumping the mortgage on a shoot out.

After seeing that team I think I want Germany to win so that hopefully this dull waistcoat wearing wanker gets sacked
Problem is he is a yes man and already told he will get a new contract. Complete fraud who is not even championship level as a manager who was lucky to get praise for reaching the World Cup semi final by beating who you would expect them to beat and losing a few games.
Still think they will beat the Germans as they are nothing special and can see the usual negative tactics as per his team but relying on set pieces again but all this attacking and young talent going to waste under him.
So much for leaving Foden out completely in the last game as saving him as on a yellow. Media and ticket sales picks the team, a very weak manager

England should be competing to win every tournament. And that's from a Scot. If you met any of my pals they would tell you I have always wanted England to do well in tournaments. Much to some of their dismay, buy I never gave a fuck. I was born there, I always liked it and the people I have met over the years. I just say it as I see it. You mentioned your record and it is impressive, but you're fucking England, you have a lot of excellent players, you should do better. Maybe some would be happy with how you got on in the past, I wouldn't. Today, I have already said, Southgate picks a team to take them on you win. How is that against England? Putting in the caveat that if he shites it you lose, is just my view. Nothing more. If I were English I would want you to take the cunts on, fight like fuck, harness your more gifted players and all turn up. The worry isn't have England the players to do it. It's whether he picks them. And that's not my fault. Most lads on here are concerned he goes safe. I agree that is your biggest issue. Take them on, with the players who can take them on.
So we don’t get carried away then given that we should compete to win every tournament?

Glad we’re clear and you’ll stop with that particular line from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.