England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Getting carried away is a part of football at times. Not all the time. You need to step up. I have seen the team and I can't believe he looks to be playing it safe. Now, they might do the business, but, is it the way you want to set up? And if it's not, why not?
No, I think the line up is wrong but I’m English and will support them until we’re out. You’ve said that you’ve known for a long time that Celtic’s board and manager needed to go and the squad weren’t good enough but we’re still on here telling us how they were going to hammer Rangers all last season.

Not since 2006 have I or anyone I know who understands football, gone into a tournament thinking England might win it and that was “might” not “will”.

I think if we win tonight somehow, we might get to the final but that’s not overhype - that’s backing the players if not the manager.

I get why Southgate has opted for this setup.

He banking on creativity from the fullbacks (who have been good for their clubs) for crosses, and fast wingers behind, while using Walker to stop Werner's pace.

Very logical set-up to match Germany. People like to get angry over nothing on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.