England v Germany | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
come on germany bum fuck this clueless manager of england

for the first time in a long time england have some of the best young attacking midfield players in the world and southgate leave them out for the route one football he only knows how to play

No, I think the line up is wrong but I’m English and will support them until we’re out. You’ve said that you’ve known for a long time that Celtic’s board and manager needed to go and the squad weren’t good enough but we’re still on here telling us how they were going to hammer Rangers all last season.

Not since 2006 have I or anyone I know who understands football, gone into a tournament thinking England might win it.

I think if we win tonight somehow, we might get to the final but that’s not overhype - that’s backing the players if not the manager.
I was saying we would beat Rangers before the season started. After the Feranvaros game in August I knew Lennon had to go. After the first game against Rangers, I said it was the most cowardly performance I had ever seen. I did say they weren't as good as was being made out, which showed how shit we were. I talk up my team when justified, when not I don't miss them and get all happy clappy

Anyway, this isn't about club teams. I have enough to worry about with that. I'm trying to forget it for a while.

Seems a far assesement..It also feels like England will lack the creativity to break down the german defense, and the only england get a goal is through counters/transition.

We have better creative talent than Hungary, Denmark, Macedonia who all scored against this German side.

So you think Portugal had no cohesion, but a wealth of attacking talent and they got fucked by Germany.

And now you want England, who also have no cohesion but (less) wealth of attacking talent to play the exact same way just because it gets your favourite players on the pitch.

The best players,not favourite.

Grealish,Foden and Saka would have the German defence in fucking bits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.