England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

Once the initial pain of losing wore off exiting the stadium, yes I did - remember us all sing bubbles on coach home, I was extremely proud of our run to the final and our performance against Liverpool, it was a successful cup run for us.
yeah we felt exactly the same V Wigan

I'm sure hammers fans that wasn't there and sitting at home on their forums was saying.. 'Pardew lost us the final, tactically inept' 'why isn't Zamora starting?' 'this is why we don't win trophys' 'f*ckin diabolical' etc etc from the true experts
I’m sure hammers fans that were there would be saying similar things.

Not many fans take a defeat well and walk home having a rational discussion about the match!

Reaching the QF of the World Cup is not really a big deal for the big football nations. Same way as in Champions League. England can reach the Round of 16 after only playing the USA as their strongest opponent.

I’m sure hammers fans that were there would be saying similar things.

Not many fans take a defeat well and walk home having a rational discussion about the match!

We stayed to the very end, gave players a clap, crowd sung their heart out. Was a proud day for us Hammers.

But agree, a rare circumstance- football fans are usually thick and full of anger after a defeat

Reaching the QF of the World Cup is not really a big deal for the big football nations. Same way as in Champions League. England can reach the Round of 16 after only playing the USA as their strongest opponent.

Equally, there’s 195 countries in the world. We have no divine right to be in the last 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.