England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

I’ve given Eddie his fair amount of shit for his shot saving exploits but watching Pope in the first 5 minutes here makes you realise how lucky we are.

You’ve got Stones, Bellingham and James playing neat passes around a very good German press, Stones gives it to Pope who can spread it to the extra, spare man on the other side and he fucks it out of play without a seconds thought. Infuriating
As just shown. Touch of a....

I’ve given Eddie his fair amount of shit for his shot saving exploits but watching Pope in the first 5 minutes here makes you realise how lucky we are.

You’ve got Stones, Bellingham and James playing neat passes around a very good German press, Stones gives it to Pope who can spread it to the extra, spare man on the other side and he fucks it out of play without a seconds thought. Infuriating
It’ll take a long time, quite a number of years even for the culture of hoof it to change in England. It’s usually what we’ve seen for years. After Pep came to England, a lot of teams within the U.K. started to emulate.

I believe and hope that we’ll start to see keepers who are comfortable with the ball at their feet in a couple of years.

Said it against Italy but Nick Pope is shit, nowhere near good enough with his feet at this level.

I'd have Ramsdale and Pickford ahead and I don't rate either of them highly either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.