England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

Pointless & needles games.

Why the Fook players like stones & walker don’t just pull out & look after their city careers is beyond me
With the way it’s going, it may end sooner rather than later. Walker was someone who hardly got injured. Had a few now in the past couple of months. Getting older and losing a bit of that pace.

I’m not a footballer so I won’t know what goes through their minds. Maybe it’s bad that I’m not patriotic but I’d always want to make sure I’m available for the people that pay to see me on a weekly basis, for as long as possible. Yes, it’s an honour to play for the country but I believe in picking and choosing the right battles.

This type of game, especially having just recovered from injury, is not what I’d be wanting to play…

Hope this is some kind of master plan by Southgate

Sadly not. It’s a guy who’s had one real managerial job in the past and took Middlesbrough from UEFA cup finalists and established Premier League team at the time down to the championship

Let’s be honest, even in the last two tournaments, you couldn’t really pick a better route to get deep into the tournament, we’ve hardly played any decent teams in them.

poor coaching, poor selection and forcing players to play in a system they clearly are not comfortable with in the limited time they get to be with the international team.

The reality is at this level in sport you will get found out eventually and find your level and Southgate got found out when he come up against decent managers such as Mancini in the final, Stupid tactics like getting a team to sit back against defenders who are about 40 years old. the standards are dropping all the time now because he can’t keep them up.

Is the big chinned sharp elbowed skipper immune from criticism? Raheem ain't the greatest finisher and then some, but at least he's trying. Phil is utterly wasted with wastecoat in charge.

Sterling seems to have the knack of always making the wrong decision now.

Thing is the waistcoat knows his dull defensive preference players and formation so why play those players in both games and not have a look at other options ie the Milan defender, Toney etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.