England v Germany | Nations League | Monday 26th September, 19:45

The fact that England are playing Germany in an international competition and I'm not watching says all there is to know about this international competition.

Don’t they pay for proper pundits? Give a couple of girls some free dinners and see what they make of the game, ffs.

He’s been having plenty of them lately compared to the level he was playing at 18 months ago
Wonder if it’s linked to his new BFF , Jack Grealish?? More interested in off field activities perhaps?

Fuck Raz Eccles (:, however concur with the others…

Stones effectively could be out of the World Cup because of the letter box, apple eating aficionado…. Now that, despite the impact on city, is heartbreaking for the lad given his age, he won’t make another imo
I could cry for him, he gives his all.

Plus if that Hansi Flickerman gets Gundog injured he’s another one who will be getting the evil eye!!

I’ve just realised that I shouldn’t have put Sterling in that list!! I always had a little admiration for him but had forgotten about what he said after he left us!! Sorry.

The fact that England are playing Germany in an international competition and I'm not watching says all there is to know about this international competition.
You're not missing anything, both teams playing like they don't give a shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.