England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

Nothing left to do but laugh to be honest.

Absolutely awful displays all over the pitch.

If Calvin Phillips rocks up at City I'll give serious consideration to ditching going to games. He's shite.

As for Bellingham... he's got Pogba written all over him. Overrated shite.

If England had another year before the World Cup, Southgate would probably be sacked tonight. He's going to look an absolute clown in November when he puts that shambles on display.

My problem with Southgate is that he simply hasn't made a decision about anything.

How do you want England to play? Who the fuck knows because he changes the formation literally every other game, and no patterns of play have developed.

Who do you rely on for your starting 11? He has no clue, the squad rotates completey from game to game. I understand you have a big squad of talented players, but surely you have more confidence in certain players to play a certain way, this squad changes from game to game,

None of the other top international managers have this problem. They know how they want to play, and they know who they generally want to start.

Southgate hasn't a clue. Get him out.

I don't even care about England, but I don't like the City players having to deal with this incompetent manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.