England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

On the radio today. Rednal etc were saying how successful England and Southgate have been. I don't understand any of this. If you win something yes. Coming second or qualifying for a tournament isn't anything to be proud of. Well it is ask Liverpool

Can’t wait for the Qatar World Cup. Can point out the rank hypocrisy of all the lemmings who will watch it whilst bitching about Abu Dhabi human rights, and I try to continue our traditional football calendar by watching some non league stuff.
Tonight is a bit of blow though. We could’ve speculated about the colour of Gareth’s waistcoat before each game and wonder how far we can progress before he got schooled by a Bobby Manc type manager.
Yet they overlook human rights abuses over here.

Tuned into Talkshite for a laugh after the England game. Some **** just said "get Pep in".
Nah, Pep is OURS!

I’d take mourinho, no joke. Say what you want but he knows how to win tournaments, at club level at least. He even won two trophies with Man United in recent times, incredible work because they are garbage lol.

Never going to happen of course, but hypothetically speaking if I could get him as a temporary manager just for the World Cup, I’d do it in a heartbeat and get rid of Southgate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.