England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

No way - it’s a lucky dip between loads of top nations
Similar to the champions league - Man City have the best squad of players and Manager but still haven’t won the competition- why’s that ? Because it’s football and a cup competition and there’s no guarantees

I think England will go far again and we have a squad capable of winning the World Cup but there is zero guarantees in a cup competition
End of December come back to me when they've won the World Cup. I dreamt they'd win the final 5-2.

Bookmark this and then rip me to shreads on the night.

:)

Southgate interview tells you everything you need to know about him. Asking him what went wrong, he started with, "We picked a young team with energy, and err, when the game started to go against them it started to look that way...."

WTF does that even mean?
It means his arse collapsed. That or he knows Bluehammers meth dealer too.

What has the situation in Ukraine got to do with professional athletes needing a rest after a long season?
It’s the shit argument that footballers can’t moan about being tired as they only work 180 minutes a week and get paid millions.

If only they worked 290 hours a week for threepence an hour, then they’d know the value of hard graft.

Negating the fact that if a player is only at 98%, it can affect the outcome of any game.

Waistcoat will appeal and he'll be back to get fucked up.
That's the good thing (in this case anyway), you can't appeal a yellow (or two), only a straight red.

No way - it’s a lucky dip between loads of top nations
Similar to the champions league - Man City have the best squad of players and Manager but still haven’t won the competition- why’s that ? Because it’s football and a cup competition and there’s no guarantees

I think England will go far again and we have a squad capable of winning the World Cup but there is zero guarantees in a cup competition
He was taking the piss mate.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.