England v Hungary | Nations League | Tues 14th June '22

A fucking rest..ukrainians fighting for the last breath..tossers the lot of them

Yes because that is the obvious rational to draw from this. You can't be tired because a country is at war (and yes I completely sympathise with Ukraine and think it's atrocious what is going on there). I ran a 10k after work tonight and I was tired, I suppose nobody can be tired anymore?

A lot of the City players have said the same thing, including Kev in the opening post of the thread, I suppose you think he's a tosser as well then?

Obviously players live a privileged life but they are still human, after a long season it's understandable that most of them are fucking knackered, especially those that have played in the toughest league in the world all season.

We will literally be having the same manager and squad that done us proud last World Cup campaign- likes of Rice, Foden, Phillips, Saka etc will have even more experience this time round

If you really think these nations league results will reflect the same way in a serious competition then that’s either delusion or sadly Hope with some of our fans

The only delusion is coming from the Gareth fan boys.

Got to a w.c semi by beating the international equivalent of championship sides.Then did similar in getting to the Euro final in a favourable environment,and circumstances.

He's a nice fella who seems to be a decent man manager,way out of his depth on the coaching and tactics though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.