England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

Read on here that Phillips is injured. Forced hand maybe. I’d rather believe that than believe he can think of anything other than his 2 DM set up.

Don’t mind me mate. I still feel that he’s shit so I’m not willing to give him credit :)
He could have played the almighty Hendo ;)

Our players get no rest and at least one comes back injured is what i dont like, we play 60 games plus internationals, it is too much

Unfortunately that's because we have the best English players playing for us so they'll be picked when we go strong against a decent International side. We do need minutes in Stones' legs though.

He’s picked a proper team. Not sure I’d have both Mount and Foden as part of a three but we’ll see how it goes. Is Mount enough of an all round midfielder? He always seems to play almost as a 10.

Also, will the team have the sense to control the tempo, or will they get drawn into trying to play the killer ball all the time? Southgate has picked a good team but has he set them up right too? I’d love to see England string thirty passes together and move an opponent about in their half.

Will Pep’s dream front three work out? For an England game outside a big tournament, I’m quite looking forward to this.
Mount has excellent defensive work and pressing. It’s one of his key traits actually, and is why Tuchel/Southgate love him so much.

I mean that's the result of having a squad full of world class players. The international managers will obviously want to use them as much as possible.

As I mentioned before three of them have an easier work load match time wise. Jackoi and Kyle are probably the worries as they have had a huge work load

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.