England v Hungary | Tuesday 12th October 2021

Our players get no rest and at least one comes back injured is what i dont like, we play 60 games plus internationals, it is too much
But no player is playing all 60 games. We rotate in the league all the time, we play kids in the Carabao Cup with some senior players that need the minutes. In fact, only 4 players started more than 40 games last season for us.

Our players get no rest and at least one comes back injured is what i dont like, we play 60 games plus internationals, it is too much
How wonderful to see 5 (five) City players in an England team. Not just that but they all seem like nice guys. I wasn’t going to bother watching but will now.
Of course if managers play City players when not fit then that’s a different matter but this quintet looks tasty.
I see England and hope Raz plays well and can spark his domestic form, Phil can again demonstrate he’s the Gazza of our generation and Jacky boy shows his skills.
No probs with Kyle and Stones- always solid and always committed.

Mount has excellent defensive work and pressing. It’s one of his key traits actually, and is why Tuchel/Southgate love him so much.
I agree he seems to press well. I just wondered if he tends to play higher up the pitch by nature, which is handy for grabbing the odd goal but could leave us short in the middle in and out of possession. I suppose Hungary won’t be good enough to test us that much anyway.

Hard to understand how Kane gets a start tonight, he has been awful this season. hasnt scored a PL goal. So chuffed we didnt waste big money on him.

He deserves to start more than Sancho did the the other night, that was a bit of prime club/country ego stroking. But that said Kane’s club form apart from conference pear league and the fizzy caffeine cup is very iffy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.