England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

That was a seriously shite performance, but at least we go in to the tournament now with expectations rock bottom.

Southgate is a fucking plank, we all know that, doesn’t know his arse from his elbow and picked the wrong squad and won’t pick the correct starting 11 when it comes to the games.

Shame we couldn’t sack him now and get a caretaker in.

That was a seriously shite performance, but at least we go in to the tournament now with expectations rock bottom.

Southgate is a fucking plank, we all know that, doesn’t know his arse from his elbow and picked the wrong squad and won’t pick the correct starting 11 when it comes to the games.

Shame we couldn’t sack him now and get a caretaker in.

Wish they would sack him, sooner they do the sooner he be at the swamp where he belongs

Didn't watch the game but caught a bit of Southgates post match interview.

Fuck me, he could talk a glass eye to sleep. He's so uninspiring, and has absolutely no drive about him.

Are we seriously expecting the likes of Foden, Bellingham and Rice to listen to the drivel that comes out of this clowns mouth, after listening to Pep, Ancelotti and Arteta day in and day out?

He's fucking inept and that's being really generous. He looks scared in his interview and even said we lacked character! I'm not fucking surprised after listening to him for the last 10 days...

Thanks to the red top media for bringing the Kobbled Mainpoo "I can make the whole United midfield disappear before your very eyes" act to the National team.

Didn't watch the game but caught a bit of Southgates post match interview.

Fuck me, he could talk a glass eye to sleep. He's so uninspiring, and has absolutely no drive about him.

Are we seriously expecting the likes of Foden, Bellingham and Rice to listen to the drivel that comes out of this clowns mouth, after listening to Pep, Ancelotti and Arteta day in and day out?

He's fucking inept and that's being really generous. He looks scared in his interview and even said we lacked character! I'm not fucking surprised after listening to him for the last 10 days...
But but but we beat and emotionally exhausted Denmark missing their best player, Ukraine and the worst German team in 70 years on home soil to reach the finals. Or what about when we beat Sweden and Columbia on penalties to reach the semis of a world cup. When it comes to big games thats when Gareth Southgate raises his game. He gets it. Expect this tournament to be no different. ItS cOmInG hOmE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.