England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

Speculation that Southgate might take over at the swamp (please let it be true) but who is rumoured to be taking the England job, I wonder. Haven't noticed any names linked.
The way he set up Engerland tonight looked like an audition for the rags.

Fucking abysmal and clueless as expected. Still Southgate seems a decent young man, upsets nobody and is as bland as vanilla ice cream. The ice cream has more chance of winning something than that clown.

To be honest I would do a better job and I’m pissed

Me too. Can I be your assistant manager, please?

I am tactically hopeless, I have no personality - but I'll ensure I encourage you to select shite players.....as long as they wear red.

Oh, and I am a fucking tedious, boring yes man :) and I have a tendency to talk bollocks about experience of players and their respective positions on the pitch for their clubs.

In short: I have no fuckin clue what I am talking about.

Yours

GS

Gizza job?

Noticed after game interview with Southgate the woman asked about Foden contribution in the game and previously she asked about Grealish inclusion in the squad! She gets fed lines from talksport what to ask Southgate! I see a pattern here! We don't win it be fodens fault no matter how bad some of the other players do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.