England v Iceland - Fri 7th June, 19:45 | Friendly

Fans expect us to play this free flowing exciting football we see in the PL, doesn’t often happen in international football - for any country - that’s the point, everyone throws pelters at Southgate rather than realise international football is just totally different spectacle to domestic football and that’s proven world wide. Is the point.
No. I don't expect to see the inane drivel we watched last friday. But it's pointless arguing about Southgate with you. We all know where you stand on him. You won't change my opinion of him, and I won't change yours.

No. I don't expect to see the inane drivel we watched last friday. But it's pointless arguing about Southgate with you. We all know where you stand on him. You won't change my opinion of him, and I won't change yours.

It’s a meaningless friendly giving playing time to a few players and mainly a bit of fitness for others-Will be totally forgotten come Sunday when we kick off our Euros campaign.

We’ve had inane drivel England performances in pre tournament friendlies since I’ve ever been watching and same for the future under any manager.

It’s a meaningless friendly giving playing time to a few players and mainly a bit of fitness for others-Will be totally forgotten come Sunday when we kick off our Euros campaign.

We’ve had inane drivel England performances in pre tournament friendlies since I’ve ever been watching and same for the future under any manager.
As I said.

Netherlands 4 up against Iceland in a meaningless friendly tonight, playing free flowing, exciting football. Who'd have thought it?

Always the odd exception, and even if we won 4-0 would it make any difference? Would you and others be giving Southgate and players praise, especially if an opposition player you don’t like scored for us? Nope , just be the usual petty bitterness.

As for Holland, last time they were in the Euros they got knocked out last 16 by Czech Republic- imagine the uproar if that was us

Always the odd exception, and even if we won 4-0 would it make any difference? Would you and others be giving Southgate and players praise, especially if an opposition player you don’t like scored for us? Nope , just be the usual petty bitterness.

As for Holland, last time they were in the Euros they got knocked out last 16 by Czech Republic- imagine the uproar if that was us
As I said earlier, you can see no wrong with Southgate. Any criticism of him is "petty bitterness". Well; I hope you're right, I really do. I hope you're on here in mid July, giving it the big 'un.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.