England v Peru

Drop Rooney and Welbeck for Barkley and Sterling and not only do England's chances of progressing go up but it'd be a team I could actually support.

Ray78 said:
Uruguay and Italy and maybe Costa Rica have nothing to fear going off that performance, It will be interesting to see if England does improve in Miami.

respect your opinion but i think this england team is better than the one of the past. Young, talented, full of pace and an english manager who doesn't know fuck all. But yes they have a chance....and should progress to the semi's at least.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ray78 said:
Uruguay and Italy and maybe Costa Rica have nothing to fear going off that performance, It will be interesting to see if England does improve in Miami.

respect your opinion but i think this england team is better than the one of the past. Young, talented, full of pace and an english manager who doesn't know fuck all. But yes they have a chance....and should progress to the semi's at least.
Im going for quarters although could definitely see us getting to the semi finals depending on the draw.

Cant see us not getting out of the group

Italy are nothing to fear especially with Balotelli in shocking form

should beat Costa Rica

Uraguay are nothing special although Suarez is obviously capable of tearing any side apart on his day.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ray78 said:

Individual talent maybe but as a team it is still disjointed as ever and England still look like a technically deficient side as well. Peru were no great shakes, they didn't have their best strikers in the squad but still had a few chances. They also look like they might struggle to adapt to the South American climate. Still there is a bit more time to improve and prove this critc wrong.

greasedupdeafguy said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
Ray78 said:

Im going for quarters although could definitely see us getting to the semi finals depending on the draw.

Cant see us not getting out of the group

Italy are nothing to fear especially with Balotelli in shocking form

should beat Costa Rica

Uraguay are nothing special although Suarez is obviously capable of tearing any side apart on his day.

Neither are England. I doubt they'll be overly worried either.

I said to Mrs Hef before the game that England have no particular style of play. If we doont score screamers(Sturidge) or goals from set-plays(the 2nd/3rdgoal) we will struggle

England struggle to keep the ball, and struggle to break teams down. What doesn't help is Rooney and Gerrard's 'hollywood' passed that, more often than not, go out of play.

Italy- draw
Uruguay - lose
Costa Roca - win

Home before the postcards

I dont understand why people are going on about Uruguay, apart from Suarez and Cavani I think they are an ageing and if I am honest average team, even Cavani is average for Uruguay.

Italy are decent but I don't think they are that much better than England as a team, Italy just seem to have competition nouse which see's them do well.

I think England will top the group and draw the Ivory Coast in the knockouts, then on to Brazil who I think we will take to penalties.

England are going nowhere until the manager has the balls to drop Rooney and Gerrard. The younger players came on today and made more of an impact than they have done in years. They are fitter, faster and they want to play for England more. It's time to move on the old guard and start trusting the younger players. My left bollock could have played up front better than the fat **** Rooney.

Rooney will always be playing for England while at the rags! If he was at city the media would witch hunt him out of the England team like every player who plays for the scum must be fucking England standard and go straight into the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.