England v Peru

I do respect peoples optimism with the England set up but I don't see much improvement at any level. I watched the Toulon tournament and barring a win against the Qatari's there wasn't much to shout about. Brazil were the better side and they will probably win the tournament, two draws against South Korea and Colombia weren't at all inspiring either,

think hogdson was the right appointment at the time, perhaps steadied the ship. but now we have a breakthrough of technically gifted and interesting players coming through that he wont have a fuckin idea what to do with. hope to god this wasn't his idea of a first 11, welbeck shoulnd't be anywhere near a world cup squad. sterling needs to start - he will improve the intensity of very slow paced england side

I thought England were pretty good tonight.

Admittedly, I was in the pub and only turned round to catch the replay of the goals, but that's enough, right?

I've just got home. Went with work tonight so sat in the corporate area but was really suprised by the atmosphere tonight especially for a freindly - must be World Cup fever setting in. But was great to be among a crowd that wasn't sitting there moaning, slagging off players and tactics. Just fans there to support the boys. Must admit felt like Pearl Harbour at one point with amount of paper planes being thrown but that aside very good crowd and enjoyed the game. Good luck in Brazil boys !

Rooney ws shite again and that was in England in a climate and environment that should suit him. Wait till he's beet red and blowing through his arse in the heat and humidity of Brazil. He'll be double wank.
Shouldn't be anywhere near the first eleven.

stimo said:
think hogdson was the right appointment at the time, perhaps steadied the ship. but now we have a breakthrough of technically gifted and interesting players coming through that he wont have a fuckin idea what to do with. hope to god this wasn't his idea of a first 11, welbeck shoulnd't be anywhere near a world cup squad. sterling needs to start - he will improve the intensity of very slow paced england side

How does he manage the full ninety? And Henderson? Is he Cleverley's big brother? Barkley has got what Rooney used to have - drive, technique, desire. If Barkers doesn't get the full whack on Wednesday, Hodgson shouldn't be within a yard of me when I have just heated up one of my poker collection!

I still find it hard to believe when so called professionals on tens of thousands and in some cases hundreds of thousands of pounds a week, still can't string three passes together at international level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.