England v Scotland | Euro 2020 Group Stage

Foden is new scrapgoat after Scotland match. He has been called weak link and calls for him to be dropped along with Sterling for Grealish and Sancho are increasing

Listening to the opinions of Shearer, Mc Fadden etc etc on the build up to the France-Hungary match! I'm usually deferential when confronted by the opinions of professionals but today we are getting the opinions of the FA establishment. Southgate was full of praise for Scotland who were "brilliant" according to the studio pundits. If Scotland were brilliant it was only in comparison to their usual performance. Had they had a forward who could shoot straight they could have won with some ease. Apart from that England made it easy for them. That England team and especially that manager were bedevilled by the old English obsession - the aim is to avoid defeat rather than win. Thus Southgate thought we were too frantic and not patient enough - this means take too many touches so as not to make a risky pass or get forward too quickly. Make sure you maintain defensive shape at all times. And last night Foden and Sterling had to check and pass back at all times. I know Kane had a wretched game but it must have been a real frustration being in the middle last night. But now we're on four points bang n track to qualify and last night was even a masterclass to finish second and miss out on a difficult opponent next round!

The longer the Waistcoat is in charge the more Foden will be sidelined now, Phil wont start against the CZ Republic on Tuesday. Rashford will start along with Slabhead and any other scum or dipper player available in the squad fit or not. Shhhtevey waistcoast should be building the England side around the most exciting talent seen in a generation but he won't and doesn't have the skill to do anyway, and the FA suits wouldn't allow/or want that anyway, plays for the wrong club team don't you know. And so Foden will never get the chance to win anything at senior international level in his career .

Foden is new scrapgoat after Scotland match. He has been called weak link and calls for him to be dropped along with Sterling for Grealish and Sancho are increasing
It was all over social media last night as well. I hope Sterling plays a bit more as he is used to being the scapegoat so he can carry the can for him a bit longer. I would love to know who these English players were that were setting the pitch on fire whilst Phil and Raheem held them back. I would hate to be an England player people can take the piss out of the Welsh and Scottish fans but at least we support our players and just take the competition for what it is and enjoy it.

Well my 1st thought what's a 70 year old doing getting a 20 years style hair cut

Second thought was who the hell pays 70 quid for a hair cut

Third thought was it took 3 hours to do the hair cut

Forth though was glad I am bald !

5th thought was anyone who believes that story should give their head a wobble !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.