England V Scotland Tonight

davymcfc said:
Come on England. Lets smash this lot.
Fucking dead right pal. The rest of you can bore off, it's the same old shite in every thread about England and you're as boring as you always are!

Zinedine Cleverley is in the England squad. Scotland are shagged.

Used to feel an intimidation factor from Baconface... not from Moyes at all, he's just another football manager.

Anyway, come on England even if your selection policy is wank...

Re: England V Scotland Next week

m7mcfc said:
I couldn't give a shite.

+1 , man yoooooonited reserves , smallhead , stan laurel , clevercunt , zahahahaha , granny shagger , wellfucked , etc etc , they wouldnt get in any other european international team , even got dayvey moyes and harland killer on the panel , another rag wankfest . Is it true if your english and sign for yooonited you get an england cap as part of the signing-on deal?? Hoping there is a repeat of blackadder somewhere , or i can watch my recently painted shed dry.

Re: England V Scotland Next week

gmckennasell said:
m7mcfc said:
I couldn't give a shite.

+1 , man yoooooonited reserves , smallhead , stan laurel , clevercunt , zahahahaha , granny shagger , wellfucked , etc etc , they wouldnt get in any other european international team , even got dayvey moyes and harland killer on the panel , another rag wankfest . Is it true if your english and sign for yooonited you get an england cap as part of the signing-on deal?? Hoping there is a repeat of blackadder somewhere , or i can watch my recently painted shed dry.

It is laughable is what it is. Woy is a clown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.