England V Scotland Tonight

Mike D said:
I really hope the jocks win tonight due to the over bias Hodgson is towards the rags. Its an absolute joke you only have to be english pull on rag shirt and you're in regardless whether you are I playing week in week out. Would love to see England get beat tonight just to show that clown Hodgson for what he is.
Are you telling me that in his 2 months as a United player that Wilfred Zaha hasn't become better than Ronaldo, Messi, Maradonna etc combined?

Widdiculous.

Kyle Walker starting for England.

The fact that Micah Richards has only 13 England caps to his name should be seen as a crime and investigated appropriately. I'd dearly love him to go public with what's happened over the years with various England managers.

citykev28 said:

The fact that Micah Richards has only 13 England caps to his name should be seen as a crime and investigated appropriately. I'd dearly love him to go public with what's happened over the years with various England managers.
Are you still camped out at Barton, Kev. It's going to rain tonight.

andyhinch said:
citykev28 said:

It's all gone quiet here and the powers that be at OTTV have decided to send me on a huge assignment this weekend. Due to the travelling involved, I've been given a couple of days off.

Hart
Walker-Jagielka-Cahill-Cole
Gerrard-Wilshere
Milner-Rooney-Ox
Lambert

citykev28 said:
andyhinch said:
citykev28 said:

It's all gone quiet here and the powers that be at OTTV have decided to send me on a huge assignment this weekend. Due to the travelling involved, I've been given a couple of days off.
I've got a friend who flys out of there and knows the air traffic controllers, for a heads up. Unfortunately he's a rag, this could lead to a tip off to the scum and a kidnap attempt by the MiB's on our next superstar. Not worth the risk IMO.

Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard, Wilshere, Walcott, Rooney, Cleverley, Welbeck vs Kenny Miller.

No bother.

sam-caddick said:
pee dubya said:
Hart, Walker, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines, Gerrard, Wilshere, Walcott, Rooney, Cleverley, Welbeck vs Kenny Miller.

No bother.

Is that the team??
Yup.

McGregor; Hutton, Hanley, Martin, Whittaker; Snodgrass, Brown, Morrison, Forrest, Maloney; Miller

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.