England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grealish must be pissing himself laughing at this.
Taking the piss....

Football Funnys - What is Grealish's new haircut  | Facebook

Deleted what I wrote and reposting in a briefer way

On Bellingham being what I think maybe the most significant factor affecting performance from the team

And yes I’m asking as well about Southgate’s perhaps special treatment for Bellingham versus other players that maybe is resonating with Team unity

Jude played for years in Central midfield. Why can’t he or isn’t he playing there?

Especially after he’s been not doing well for multiple matches.

And folding at the end of the season was on fire in the number 10 role creating and scoring

So you can tell Fedrn to go on the last but you can’t tell Bellingham to go into the middle why?

I know he passed the ball to Foden in the box in the 23rd minute

but Jude dribbles a lot almost every time

Where at least this time he looked

But this is afterwards and Wow some may come to defend him others will stay with voting or crowd the box

Instead of a quick look and be more patient to build up

I don’t know if that’s effective for Manchester City football club or anything

Doku is allowed to dribble but he plays on the wing and creates chances for his teammates repeatedly as we saw later in the season and when he was at his best.

With Bellingham on that one sequence where he did pass the ballot in

He’s already dribbled a number of times limiting space on the pitch and allowing the defenders to either limit his passing lanes shot angle and limiting his vision

besides the fact he’s looking down every time I see him dribbling

How can see what’s going on until the last moment there where Foden gets the ball but there’s a defender right next to him so he can’t do anything.

I have more but I’ll save it for another post

When foden receives the ball he looks up ready to go quickly at city hed see haaland, silva and doku moving ready to receive the ball or make space, when that happens for england trippier is in the wrong place, kane is standing offside and bellingham is moaning at the ref.

There is no movement or attempt at movement its all static or side to side.
Exactly

But in the england setup this comes down to southgate - who i believe has no clue about teaching or implementing this approach

He is clueless, therefore the players, as good as they are, are left to work it themselves on the pitch =

We get lucky and win (of their own back) or lose

Outside of Saka and Mainoo everyone has been pretty fucking shit. Does he even have a back up formation for games like this, seriously what has this **** been doing over the years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.