England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've all seen this movie before. They'll edge a win today then lose to Switzerland probably on pens.

Last edited:
I think Saka and Foden have shown signs of linking up well together. They do seem to be on each others' wavelengths.

The issue is Bellingham frequently gets in the way and that's down to either bad coaching or Bellingham not following instructions. For us to get behind defences we need Saka and Foden to play with more freedom.

yes, that German side who until yesterday hadn't reached the last 8 of any of their last 7 or 8 tournaments.

Italy are no longer a problem, Switzerland quite possibly will be. I admire your continued defence of of Southgate, misplaced though it seems to me to be. What I don't understand is how you cannot see the errors he makes repeated ad infinitum?

He's been watching a Moyes team for a few years, so it's not as much of a contrast as watching City every week and then tuning into England.

I think Saka and Foden have shown signs of linking up well together. They do seem to be on each others' wavelengths.

The issue is Bellingham frequently gets in the way and that's down to either bad coaching or Bellingham not following instructions. For us to get behind defences we need Saka and Foden to play with more freedom.
Fair points, problem is, if Bellingham isn't following instructions, he should be dropped, simple! He's not a balon d'or winner yet, no matter what he believes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.