Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dunno why the dumb imaginationless waistcoat **** doesn’t very a 4 2 3 1

Rice and Bellend as the 2

Gordon left, Foden central and Palmer right as the 3

Kane as the 1, but told very clearly to stay the fuck out of midfield

Consider Saka at left back if he wants to play him

Width on the left from Gordon (and Saka?)

Width on the right from Palmer cutting in and Walker overlapping

Please do not allow Kane to keep dropping & don’t put foden out wide left that’s all I ask for today
You’ll get your wish Twilight Zone style: Kane and Foden will be dropped, with Bellingham playing false 9.

Dunno why the dumb imaginationless waistcoat **** doesn’t very a 4 2 3 1

Rice and Bellend as the 2

Gordon left, Foden central and Palmer right as the 3

Kane as the 1, but told very clearly to stay the fuck out of midfield

Consider Saka at left back if he wants to play him

Width on the left from Gordon (and Saka?)

Width on the right from Palmer cutting in and Walker overlapping
Although I had slightly different players, this is exactly the setup I posted on here that I wanted (with formation change when in and out of possession) before the tournament kicked off.

But I knew it was never going to happen under Southgate.

So; are excitement levels on BM building up to a crescendo at this stage, or what?

What?

View attachment 123790

giphy.gif

You’ll get your wish Twilight Zone style: Kane and Foden will be dropped, with Bellingham playing false 9.
Actually, I favour Bellingham as a false 9. He got nearer to that for Real as the season progressed and maybe when Mbappe arrives, that will be striker plus second striker. He is hopeless as midfielder cos he can’t pass. It’s false 9 or drop him for me.
If Foden is dropped, you will know the waistcoat has gone full Maga: make the gaffer almighty. Maybe “Make almighty gaffes again.”

Last edited:
Or if they’d invaded us in rubber dinghies.

Although Reform want young recruits to use them and their occupants, as target practise, being Nazi's themselves, we aren't murderers.

However, if their Nazi heroes had chosen this method of invasion, we would have. Although the British Facists, under Mosely would have been on hand to provide assistance.

Beer is still the winner.

He's not a balon d'or winner yet, no matter what he believes.
Yes but there is a major English media campaign to ensure that it happens, feeding thousands of gullible morons who believe what they are told rather than the evidence of their eyes. The 2024 equivalent of Beckham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.