England v Slovakia - Sun 30th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Round of 16

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe 1 in every 10 games but usually he's far more direct and will cut in onto his left and shoot a lot more. He's just very static for England lately.
So, saka, walker, foden, Rice, trippier, stones, Bellingham, and kane are all underperforming compared to their club levels.
Whereas Arnold, pickford, Gallagher, and mainoo are just the same level of shit.
I believe I know the common denominator in all this.

f*ck me, that was some celebration for Bellinghams goal, mostly relief though.

Do felt we deserved a break, Foden goal disallowed, Kane missing that header, Rice hitting the post. That's football for you.

First half was just really sloppy, so many players losing possession especially at the back, not making easy passes, felt like they really lack confidence - we had so many opportunites going forward but let down by that final pass or cross.

however, there was genuine hunger to get that equalizer i thought, every player gave everthing. I know its only Slovakia, and southgate tactics bla bla bla but tournament football just goes like this. its never easy and never pretty most of the times.

fuck it, we're through once again, Bring on Switzerland.

we were poor....

Bellingham gets away with another absolutely shite performance by getting a (very good) goal...same with Kane who couldnt trap a bag of cement.

foden hung out to dry again wide on the left for most of the game....saka I also feel sorry for and he actually did ok when shifted to left back

Rice was inaffective and didnt drive the team forward with lots of sideways and backwards passing....some good defensive work however.

Thought Stones was way off his normal self as well - lapses in concenrtation which he used to do and we thought he had got rid of. Trippier did a job but England need a left back. Mainoo did well in the first half but dropped off in the second.

BIggest problem is that Bellingham although he is clearly a very good goal threat just unbalances the team as the number 10 and we have no width on the left as Foden bests position is central......

Are you still with us @Eccles Blue?

I’m around. :-). Look how dirty his socks and his legs are and some people said he was half asleep!! If he can play better than 8/11ths of the England team tonight especially the two who are being lauded as the saviours then he couldn’t have been half asleep. Two lucky touches and according to the know nowts in the media they are the new Messiahs!

Our City players should come home. They are being used as scapegoats. I had the commentary turned down most of the time but just before extra time I turned it on and heard some fool talking about when Trafford won the treble!! Naturally it went straight off.
Yes I may have caught the ‘everybody hates City’ bug but I’m beginning to believe it now!! :-)

Whoops sorry rant over. Just bring our players home uninjured Wasted Waistcoat or else!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.